BATON ROUGE (AP) — A Louisiana judge Thursday upheld Gov. John Bel Edwards' statewide mask mandate and bar restrictions as legal and enforceable, rejecting claims from Jefferson Parish business owners that the Democratic governor overstepped his legal authority in enacting the coronavirus rules.
BATON ROUGE (AP) — Payments start going out this week to Louisiana's front-line workers who remained at grocery store checkouts, in health care facilities and on bus routes in the first months of the coronavirus outbreak, the revenue department said Tuesday.
BATON ROUGE (AP) — Louisiana has recorded its largest daily coronavirus case spike since April, and the mayor of Baton Rouge announced Wednesday that she is requiring people to wear masks inside businesses in hopes of stemming the worrisome spread of the disease.
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Nearly 22,000 Louisiana residents filed new claims for unemployment last week, the state's labor department reported Thursday.
- Fire marshal finds two dozen local businesses with at least one violation each
- Plateau linked to masks
- Annzel Joseph Gaupp
- Crash smashes front of truck
- Sherrell Marie Boutrin Gaupp
- Edwards to keep Louisiana coronavirus restrictions in place
- Wayne Joseph Bourliea Jr.
- Jodi Conrad Champagne
- Ponchatoula resident writes of growing up in 1920s
- Dominican Sisters sell Rosaryville to neighbor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.