BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — Authorities around the world turned to increasingly drastic measures Sunday to try to slow the spread of the new coronavirus, with lockdowns, curfews and travel restrictions spreading.
- Bariatric surgery can be considered to help keep weight off
- Power line worker electrocuted
- Allie Rice’s murderers remain at large
- SLU food ranked top in Louisiana, among best in US
- Hammond faces growing pains
- Celebrity photography from Tangi native on display at Arts Center
- School board installed; officers chosen
- Substitute cafeteria worker removed from campus
- Five arrested in Independence murder
- Amite chamber holds first 2023 meeting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.