Details for Customer Service Representative/Loan Processor www.firstfinancialhammond.com Established local finance company looking
Established local finance company looking for a Customer Service Representative in Hammond. First Financial has been helping people with their financial needs for over 60 years. If you are looking for a long-term career, First Financial is your company. We make and service small consumer loans as well as real estate loans. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 1-3 years office experience, preferably in finance or banking, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, at least a high school diploma or equivalent, the ability to work as part of a team and to accept instruction, and a positive attitude. Apply online or in the office. 1313 West Morris Avenue 985-345-8311. Responsibilities: Greet customers professionally and in a timely manner, proficient phone skills, balance a cash drawer, prepare daily, monthly, and quarterly reports. SKILLS: Communication skills, customer Service skills, knowledge of computers, ability work with established finance program, ability to learn new tasks in a timely manner, and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe. BENEFITS: Health Insurance Package, paid vacations, sick leave, and holidays, and profit-sharing plan.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Hammond High Homecoming Court
- Ki McKnight reigns as Hammond High Homecoming Queen
- Scenes from Hammond High Homecoming
- Hammond man shoots wife, then himself
- Officials break ground on PHS addition
- Airshow attracts estimated 60K
- Tennessee's embarrassment
- More scenes from Hammond airshow
- Amite moves to No. 3; Ponchatoula remains No. 4
- Fun leads up to trick-or-treat Sunday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.