Details for SHERIFF'S SALE Twenty-first Judicial District Court of Louisiana, in and
Twenty-first Judicial District Court of
Louisiana, in and for the Parish of Tangipahoa
By virtue of a WRIT OF COMMISSION TO SELL issued out of the Twenty-first Judicial District Court of Louisiana in and for the Parish of Tangipahoa, in the above entitled and numbered suit I have seized and will proceed to sell at public auction, for cash, to the last and highest bidder and according to law, sale to take place at the principal front door of the Court House in Amite, Louisiana, on Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Between the hours prescribed by law, beginning at ten o'clock a.m., the following mentioned and described property situated in the Parish of Tangipahoa, State of Louisiana, to-wit:
1. A certain piece or parcel of land with all the buildings and improvements thereon situated, lying and being in the parish of Tangipahoa, State of Louisiana, more fully described as follows to-wit: Beginning at a point 69.00 feet East of the lands of Mrs. Georgia Raley Bates and D, Bates on the south side of said Louisiana Highway Number 38; thence run East along the said South side of the said Louisiana Highway 38, for 158.00 feet to a stake; thence proceed South 258.00 feet to a stake; thence proceed West 158.00 feet to a stake; thence proceed North 258.0 feet to the point of beginning, containing one acre of land, more or less and being in the Southeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter of Section 30, T1S, R7E, Greensburg Land District, Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana and being in the subdivision of said section as indicated in plat of said land made by T.G. Womack, Surveyor, on the 7th and 8th days of February, 1938. See Conveyance Book 810, Page 67 in the records of Tangipahoa Parish Clerk of Court. Being a portion of the property acquired by Kentwood Stockyard, LLC from Kentwood Livestock Sales, Inc. By cash deed dated July 9, 2002 and duly recorded at Conveyance Book 942, page 859 in the records of Tangipahoa Parish Clerk of Court and bearing instrument number 613124.
2. One acre of land described as follows: Beginning at a point at the corner of land of Bill Travis on the south side of Louisiana highway umber 38; thence run West 69.00 feet to property line of D.D. Bates property; thence run south 311.00 feet to a stake; thence run East 180.00 feet to a point, thence run North 272.00 feet to place of beginning and bordering property of said Bill Travis. See Conveyance Book 810, page 67 in the records of the Tangipahoa Parish Clerk of Court. Being a portion of that property acquired by Kentwood Stockyard, L.L.C. from Kentwood Livestock Sales., Inc. by cash deed dated July 9, 2002 recorded at Conveyance book 942 Page 859 in the records of the Tangipahoa Parish Clerk of Court and being instrument Number 613,124.
TERMS: CASH in the form of currency, certified funds or letter of credit, subject to any security interest, mortgage lien, or privilege thereon superior to that of the seizing creditor, to the last and highest bidder WITHOUT the benefit of appraisement and according to law.
March 11, 2021
P O BOX 3045
DANIEL H. EDWARDS
MARCH 18, 2021
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Blood donations sought for stabbed LSU student
- Geronimo’s guard shot, killed in Amite City
- Strawberry Day remains on go for Saturday
- City buzzes with new construction
- Woman shot in head in Ponchatoula; police seek suspect
- Fire heavily damages home off Second Avenue
- Hammond firefighters respond to structure fires
- Agencies rescue four from river
- Ponchatoula shooter turns himself in
- New behavioral hospital cuts ribbon today
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.