Details for REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The South Tangipahoa Parish Port Commission – Port Manchac gives public notice that it is currently requesting proposals for its insurance coverage portfolio that will provide coverage for the upcoming three (3) year term May, 2021 – May 2024 . The comprehensive proposal package should contain the following coverage’s including: 1) Property/Inland Marine, 2) General Liability (including addition of 100-acres), 3) Non-Owned & Hired Auto, 4) Employee Dishonesty, 5) Directors & Officers Liability, 6) Workman’s Compensation, 7 Marine USL&H and 8) Full Pollution Coverage. The proposals shall be submitted and reviewed in strict accordance with all state of Louisiana public bid law rules & regulations.
The RFP documentation should include a certificate of insurance (including a minimum
of $1 million for E & O insurance) and a reference listing of all past/present public entity business clients. All submittals must be received or postmarked to the South Tangipahoa Parish Port Commission -163 W. Hickory St. Ponchatoula, LA 70454 by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, May 3, 2021. Please contact the South Tangipahoa Parish Port Commission – Port Manchac business office @ (985) 386-9309 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an information packet or to schedule a site visit to the port terminal.
FEBRUARY 18, 25, 2021
MARCH 4, 18, 2021
APRIL 15, 2021
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Blood donations sought for stabbed LSU student
- Geronimo’s guard shot, killed in Amite City
- Strawberry Day remains on go for Saturday
- City buzzes with new construction
- Woman shot in head in Ponchatoula; police seek suspect
- Fire heavily damages home off Second Avenue
- Hammond firefighters respond to structure fires
- Agencies rescue four from river
- Ponchatoula shooter turns himself in
- New behavioral hospital cuts ribbon today
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.