Login Now Close 


LESTER R. TAYLOR SR. SEPTEMBER 23, 1934 MAY 12, 1978 We are both very lucky to have you as a father. Jeff & Rodney

COURTNEY MCGEE HAPPY FATHER'S DAY Have we told you yet... How much you mean to us... Have we told you yet... About all the happiness you bring! Have we told you yet... That you mean the world to us! Just in case we haven't... We want you to know that... You're the best thing that's ever happened to us! We Love You! Love your wife Peggy, mother Josephine & Children: Corion, Cody, Tay'Lonne, Courtney, Jr. & Carnez

Alcoholics Anonymous For help and information, call 985-549-0433.

Corrections: Check your ad the first day, call 254-7827 if there is an error and we'll correct it. The Daily Star assumes no financial responsibility for errors or omissions of copy after the first day.

An abused and neglected child in our community needs somebody to help. Are you somebody? Call Child Advocacy Services, Inc. to volunteer to help a child. In Hammond call 902-9583, 800-798-1575.